On the up side however I have been feeling lighter and generally "better", but for all I know that could just be psychosomatic. My mileage has gone up a substantial amount, with last week hovering around 40 miles. this week I am hoping to take another jump up, shooting for whatever I can get. Today I ran around(wait checking map my run...) 10 miles total, with 7 in the hills this morning and 3 this evening. Today marks my first double day, something I have not done in quite a while. I suppose it is justifiable considering that I ran so slow this morning that one of the high school girls I used to coach was not too far back on the uphill.
In other news the toe shoes are going to get shelved for a bit while I rest my thoroughly bruised feet in some good old foot coffins. The rocks at QS and LG murdered them last week so now its time to rest the hamburger before I do something real dumb. On top of that, dodging every tiny rock both up and down hill is seriously impacting my speed and enjoyment of the run.
No comments:
Post a Comment