I do not like running alone. Not sure when exactly that happened, as I used to do it quite often when I was competing in high school and college. It seems without the compelling competition factor in place I have become a social runner, or rather, someone who likes to run with a pack. Perhaps I am part wolf. At any rate I ran alone for 45 minutes this morning, and of course after the fact I never regret it, as it serves as a great anti-depressant. Maybe it is more accurate to say that I don't like running alone slowly. I felt pretty blah, in spite of the day off yesterday. Overall the run wasn't terrible, just slow. I may need to start infusing some fartleks into the regimen soon to get some pep in the old step.
Breakdown:
Eat: Cheerios before
Sleep: 6.5 hours or so
Run: 44 minutes/6.15 miles /7:20ish pace
No comments:
Post a Comment